Logo van vakantiehuis

Affordable self-catering near Kruger National Park


The minimum stay is 2 nights. Please note that in the period from 15 December to 19 January the minimum stay is 5 nights.

Check-in is from 14:00 and check-out is no later than 10:00. Early check-in or late check-out is negotiable but depends on the time needed to prepare the house for new arrivals.

If you need to book several accommodations for the same period, we’ll be happy to put you in touch with our manager.


2022Per night
Low seasonMonday–Sunday€100
Mid seasonDutch school holidays€115
High seasonJuly and August€135
Public holidaysEaster and Christmas€135

The prices above include final cleaning of the accommodation and utilities, except the electricity costs for using the air conditioning. You pay these costs (approx. €2 per day for normal use) at the accommodation using prepaid credit.

A surcharge of €35 applies to Sunday check-in.

We offer special rates for stays longer than 2 weeks. Contact us for more information.

The security deposit is €250. Any damage noted by the manager will be deducted from the security deposit before it is refunded.

You pay the deposit plus an advance payment of 30% of the rental price in advance, after which your reservation is confirmed. The remaining amount (70% of the rental price) must be paid no later than 4 weeks before arrival.

If you cancel in the 30-day period leading up to your arrival, a cancellation fee applies.
  • 30 to 15 days prior to arrival: 30% of the rental price
  • Up to 14 days prior to arrival: 100% of the rental price

Your security deposit is always refunded in full, regardless of when you cancel. If we can find someone else who wishes to rent the accommodation on one or more days of the stay you cancelled and at the same price, the corresponding part of the rental price will also be refunded.

For cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival, not only the security deposit is fully refunded, but the advance rental payment as well.

In the event of force majeure (lockdowns etc.) it is possible to make additional arrangements concerning cancellation.